Opportunity for Water/Wastewater Workers To Receive COVID-19 Vaccination
Opportunity for water/wastewater workers to receive COVID-19 vaccination on Friday, March 19, 2021 / Saturday, March 20, 2021 / or Sunday, March 21, 2021 at Dover Downs International Speedway:
- Sign-up Link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/delawarevaccineworker
- Click preferred day tab at top of page (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday)
- Note: If this is your first dose, you can select any available time slot. When you schedule your second dose in the future, make sure you select the same vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna) that you received for your first shot.
- Select appointment
- Submit and Sign Up button will take you to the next page.
- Complete all required information including employer name.
- Sign up Now button will take you to confirmation.
- Email and link should not be shared with non-employees.
- Focus right now is on frontline employees – those who cannot effectively social distance. Those with limited exposure or who are able to maintain social distance while working should wait for future opportunities.
- Photo ID and proof of employment should be brought with you to your appointment